JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Air Conditioning
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Stockport, Preston, Blackburn, Bolton, Rochdale, Wigan, St Helens, Chorley, Macclesfield
INDUSTRY: Air Conditioning
SALARY: £30,000 to £40,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the Air Conditioning Industry, the company supply a wide range of air conditioning products and services such as server room air conditioning, small, medium and large office, residential, restaurant, refrigeration and cold room cabinets as well as the maintenance and ventilation products to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have air conditioning and refrigeration experience, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the air conditioning Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com
- Air Conditioning
- Business Development Manager