A well-established Air and Seafreight distribution company with an admirable reputation with its staff being at the core of the business
This Business Development Manager role is to lead from the front, to ensure the continual growth of the company’s targets across the full portfolio of services whilst growing the existing revenue streams.
This senior role will support, manage, and develop the existing sales activity at a national level. The role requires a natural networker who creates and builds profitable customer relationships through effective senior client interaction. On the cutting edge of innovation, this role demands exceptional drive and tenacity, a forward-thinking attitude, and continual striving for excellence.
You must have proven large Business Development Manager experience within a logistics business. Applicants currently working in a similar senior professional sales role with a provable track record of success are invited to apply if they have:
- Experience working for one of the 3PL / freight / fulfilment / transport / logistics providers
- Full in depth understanding of airfreight/ seafreight / International Express
- 5 years business to business sales experience ideally in airfreight/ seafreight / International Express
- A Notable Networker with contacts throughout the logistics sector
- Exceptional business development skills
- Quality communication skills
- Knowledge of airfreight/ seafreight / International Express logistics market
- Demonstrable Business Development Manager record of new business wins in. You must demonstrate a hunger for success and be prepared to invest exceptional time and effort to achieve our client's ambitions
- Quality sales team leadership skills and communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of logistics innovation, the opportunities, and threats they pose, and a progressive approach to make best use of them for competitive advantage
- All the qualities of a natural networker in the Airfreight sector
- Proven leadership skills with experience of inspiring and motivating successful sales growth
- You must demonstrate a hunger for success and be prepared to invest exceptional time and effort to achieve our client's ambitions.
- Confident and articulate, commanding respect through knowledge experience and personal style, you will have a passion for achieving and exceeding sales and profit targets.
- Thriving under pressure you will be capable of managing multiple priorities and working to critical deadlines and objectives.
- Business Development
- Air Freight
- Exceeding Targets
- Success Driven
- Sea Freight
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'