As a Business Development Manager you must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy. You must enjoy spending time in the field (on farm and at agricultural shows events) to understand customer problems with the aim to develop innovative solutions that have compelling value propositions from the product range.
The key areas of responsibility include:
- Lead the annual sales and marketing plan for the area sales. Deliver the annual sales and gross margin budget objectives.
- Prospecting and presenting value added services to Farmers, Vets, Contractors in your sales area.
- Provide technical support for end users, internal and external customers
- Work closely with product development team and report on technical data, field trials and development
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with existing channel partners, influencers and customers, and seek to develop relationships with prospective customers and influencers.
- Keep channel partners and customers informed of new products, promotional opportunities, and product supply status.
- Co-ordinate and implement sales promotional programmes.
- Provide training and support to existing and new customers.
- Liaise with relevant Company personnel to ensure new product and business growth opportunities are maximised.
- Report monthly on sales performance and new product introductions and submit monthly expense records.
- Monitor competitor activity and report relevant information back to Manager.
- Capture and report back user feedback for product / system improvements.
- Maintain Customer Lists for all contacts and ensure details are recorded for inclusion in the main customer database.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'