Shawbrook are a specialist UK lending and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and saving products.
Our current employment opportunity is within the specialist Agriculture & Renewable Energy Finance team of the Business Finance division of the Bank. The role is specifically for a Renewable Energy Specialist however will be required to look at Agriculture opportunities too. Renewable Energy Finance is one on the newest business teams within the Banks specialist lending division and following on from a very successful year are looking to hirer a high calibre Business Development Manager to be an integral part of the division growth plans moving forward.
In this role you will originate new lending opportunities for the Renewable Energy Finance division of the Bank through a network of existing and new intermediaries, internal referrals and attending market specific events in the UK.
- Manage/co-manage existing Finance brokers against set KPIs, that produce agreed revenue and yield targets.
- Identify and contract new finance brokers to the Bank and/or the Renewable Energy Finance division.
- Identify and contract with new intermediary markets relevant to the Renewable Energy Finance division.
- Adhere to all the Banks policies, procedures and market regulatory requirements.
- Provide Operational and Credit support on key transactions and all client exposures greater than £250k.
- Connect with all other relevant business units within Business Finance to ensure Renewable Energy Finance and the wider Bank benefit from collaboration across all of our customers.
- Provide regular reporting on performance, opportunities and market conditions.
- Proactively engage in new product development for the Renewable Energy Finance team.
- Attend events and seminars that either: raise the profile of the Bank, provide market intelligence or improve the capabilities of the team
- To assist with the larger complex transactions within Agriculture Finance.
- Business Development
- Renewable Energy
- Asset Based Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'