We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join a well established organisation in the marketing / digital marketing industry in Birmingham City Centre.
The main purpose of the role is to generate the new business for the company and manage the existing clients. The agency supply a wide range of marketing services such as traditional marketing including print, direct mail and digital marketing services including email marketing, web design, social media and SEO. All of their team are multi-skilled and constantly developing new skills. They have big growth plans and this role will play a big part in achieving this.
About the role:
* Work with the Managing Director to identify target sectors
* Use Social Channels to make contact with prospects
* Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
* Research and identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation and build relationships
* Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
* Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
* Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
* Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven record of lead generation and new business acquisition
- A passion for and knowledge of the marketing industry with a robust network of contacts
- A great communicator and able to represent the agency
If you're looking for your next challenge in a highly rewarding role, send us your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job