National Business Development Manager
Up to £55,000 + car + OTE
A fantastic opportunity to join a business on an upward trajectory. With an entrepreneurial history, their journey continues to lead the industry. They are a well known name in the aesthetic industry, with successes only set to continue with monumental achievements this year, as well as the rapid expansion of their team.
Why would I want to work here?
A true 'work family’ with values and integrity at the very heart of everything they do. Their sales style is always consultative, never futile. Still led today by the founder, you would have fantastic cross-functional exposure and front-line mentoring. Values driven, attempting to engage every member of the team for an 'all hands-on deck’, rewarding work life.
The essence of the role
This role is suitable for someone who has experience driving a brand’s new business, ensuring their rightful market share. Alongside this, you would be initiating and driving sales strategies within new business acquired. You will be full of energy with a tenacious and team playing attitude. An articulate pitching style and flawless presentation skills are a must. For the right commercially astute individual, this is a phenomenal opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Scope of the National Business Development Manager role
- Sales strategy for the brand, ensuring smooth execution and implementation
- New business development, ensuring all potential channels are identified and targeted
- Full P&L responsibilities
- Industry passion to be conveyed in all endeavours
- Experience within the aesthetics and cosmeceuticals industry is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent clinical knowledge, as well as market awareness
- High levels of emotional intelligence
- Flawless pitching style, able to influence easily and with panache
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'