Covering Hampshire & Dorset
Digital Account Manager
We provide industry leading digital advertising solutions designed to help local businesses succeed online. We are extremely passionate about delivering the right solution for our customers and becoming trusted partners in the growth of their businesses
- Field based role working 1 day a week in your local office or home appointment making we look for 10-12 per week.
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts that will be at various stages within the customer journey together with bringing in new business, revenue and customers.
- Achievement of maximum growth and set KPI’s.
- Maintain high standards of customer satisfaction and customer care.
- Follow the Team Sales Operating Plan.
- Self-motivated, good business acumen, target driven, strong and confident presentation skills.
- A working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Websites and other Digital services would be desirable, although full training on our products will be given.
- Ability to effectively articulate customer requirements to provide and interpret customer performance reporting on delivering ROI.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job