- Basic £30-£50k,
- OTE + £15k year 1. Uncapped.
Our clients business
A successful Out of Home advertising company that’s been in business for over 20 years and is hungry to build on last year’s growth.
They are recruiting a Business Development Manager to work with the Direct To Client and Agency sales teams. Their specialised and innovative products are an amazing marketing media for medium, large and national businesses helping them target a local audience with either proximity or brand messaging.
Why you’ll like it there
They are very informal, with the directors knee-deep in the business with everyone else. The business has a fun, banter-based culture, and no politics! They are serious about sales and keen to achieve more and go places. In this business, your destiny is in your hands. You can rise fast, building the life you want to live with uncapped earning potential and progression. Get it right and you can build your own team or just enjoy the success!
- This telephone and field based role will focus on hunting medium and big game. This is a new business development role.
- You will be selling in to airlines, motor manufacturers, motor retail groups, national retail chains, tyre manufacturers and wholesalers to name but a few plus creating partnerships with trade bodies to create volume sales channels.
- You will win self-generated new business, and then hand it over to an account management team, whilst retaining a percentage of revenue and commission.
- Working from the office you will make sales by phone, plus book field visits including entertainment.
- Build your sales plan including methods of communication, call volumes, client acquisition and sales objectives.
- Work to annual sales revenue targets planning and delivering growth through efficient task and time management.
- Efficiently use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to record client and sales opportunity data and plan sales activity using dedicated calling lists.
- Work with team members to get the most from your sales development.
- A background in direct media sales might be an advantage, but regardless, you’re an experienced B2B sales professional who has the ambition and skills to vigorously win new business and build an enviable sales pipeline.
- You’re a detail person: thorough, logical and organised. You will be able to demonstrate the process through which you successfully achieve target!
- You’re numerate and literate, and your mental-maths ability makes you a great negotiator.
- You’re a naturally superb objection-handler with the charisma to present an attractive sales proposition and see it through to the revenue and margin.
The interview process
Apply here with an up to date CV and covering email describing why you think this might be the job for you. If successful you will be invited to a first interview where you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your selling skills and ability in a telephone-based situation roleplay. Once through this screening interview you will be invited to meet at our offices in London Waterloo SE1 to get a real sense of the team and working environment.
This full-time role is based at our offices in Waterloo, London SE1 so you need to live within an easy commute
Time is of the essence so please don't delay if interested.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job