Job Title: Business Development Manager/Account Manager
Location: North London
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 with £60k OTE and excellent benefits
About The Learning & Development/Training Consultancy Company
Our client is a global award winning Learning and Development/Training Consultancy Company based in North London. They are an international leader in learning and development consultancy work, focusing on developing bespoke training solutions to meet their client needs, focusing on mainly on FTSE350 companies. As a Business Development Manager/Account Manager at this Learning and Development/Training Consultancy company you will be working for an innovative, talented company and joining an established successful team. As a result of their successful growth and performance in the Learning and Development/Training Consultancy industry, they are now expanding and are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager/Account Manager to join their current sales team, based from home and option to travel.
About The Business Development Manager/Account Manager Role
The Business Development Manager/Account Manager role will have an exciting opportunity to develop their account management and business development skills in an established Learning & Development/Training Consultancy environment.
Key Responsibilities for Business Development Manager/Account Manager:
* Generate and follow up on qualified leads, generating new business strategies
* Maintain key relationships with existing clients, ensuring they are satisfied and valued.
* Take charge of the sales cycle, from pitching to clients to completing deals.
* Collaborate with consultants and learning and development experts, to come up with new innovative ideas and solutions for clients
* To continually contribute to the company to enhance the quality of the solutions we can provide.
If you are currently in a Business Development/Account Manager/Sales role or are currently working as a Business Development Manager/Account Manager this is the ideal next step in your Learning & Development/Training Consultancy sales career.
Preferable Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager/Account Manager:
* Minimum 4+ years sales experience in Learning & Development/Training Consultancy
* Experience working with senior and high level clients
* Strong relationship, communication and stakeholder skills
* Professional, ambitious and driven to succeed.
* Valid Driving licence and happy to travel.
The Business Development Manager/Account Manager role receives a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 up to £60,000 OTE and excellent company benefits which includes phone and laptop.
For more information about the Business Development Manager/Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'