Legalsolutions4u have a fantastic opportunity for professional sales people to join a leading online legal practice in a business to business sales role.
The business specialises in providing legal advice to the motor trade. Legalsolutions4u aims to be the number one legal provider to the motor trade. A proven track record in sales is required and an interest in the motor trade would prove to be an advantage.
To sell legal solutions to independent car dealerships. You will be selling legal advice based upon consumer law, defamation, employment and warranties. The role involves cold calling on car garages and selling them the benefits of our legal services, in addition you will need to account manage all of your dealerships.
We offer a totally flexible based working day, no weekends. Flexible working hours 9am-5pm
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Source and generate new clients through pro-active business development
- Identify and develop new business prospects through effective questioning
- To generate appointments and successfully manage new and existing client accounts
- Close business through face-to-face meetings
- Manage the full sales life-cycle right through to the close
- Achieve monthly revenue targets
- Provide a first class customer service at all time
The successful candidates will have the following skills and qualities:
- You are a confident sales executive or account manager who has proven success of B2B sales.
- You are proactive and motivated, you have a positive, confident and determined approach, and a high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- You have the ability and desire to sell, you are not afraid to pick up the phone to call warm leads, and you have the resilience and ability to cope with rejection.
- You are articulate, you have good business acumen, excellent communication skills and a professional manner about you.
- You are not just a strong sales person, but a strong relationship builder as well - you can build great rapport with your clients, and you also have the skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Motor Trade