We are currently recruiting for a key client of ours, an Analyst and Advisory firm which provides its customers with an evidence-based approach to market and service provider assessments and unrivalled BPO and Outsourcing knowledge.
They are looking for a new Business Development / Account Manager to join them, who will be responsible for managing an expanding existing clients, and developing new business and client relationships.
They are looking for someone who has experience of strategic sales, working with large businesses and enterprises. The individual will work with senior executives to develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of sales opportunities.
The role is to be based at home, with one day a week in their Head Office, based in Wokingham, Surrey.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal person is a highly motivated, talented and creative sales executive with:
- Goal orientation, personal drive and initiative. A self-starter who is able to work remotely whilst maintaining high levels of productivity
- Ability to call at all levels, including C-Level at large multi-national corporations
- Experience selling to large complex organizations and building relationships from managers to executives in these companies
- Out-of-the-box thinking on how and where to find new clients and new budgets within existing clients
- A high-energy level and the ability to use intuition and initiative to create and develop opportunities.
- Demonstrable Account Management and New Business Sales with a proven successful sales background is essential, preferably within "B2B Information and insight", or selling to companies within the IT Services / Business Process Outsourcing Sector
- Ideally exposure of business-to-business market intelligence/analyst relations
- Strong understanding of the sales process from start to finish
- A demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding annual sales quotas
- Ability to manage a pipeline of your own prospects, prioritising the hottest prospects
- Maintaining effective time management within a time pressured environment
- Taking responsibility for goal setting, action planning and decision making
- Proven ability to prospect and network to identify and develop new leads
- Following up on proposals whether over the phone or face to face
- Success in working the sales cycle from contact to closing the deal
- Organized and able to document and report on all activities on a regular basis
- A team player, who will work collaboratively with colleagues
- High-levels of enthusiasm, motivation and passion
- Cultural adaptation skills doing business globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential and presentation skills.
If this unique and exciting opportunity sounds of interest, and you have the skill-set and experience required, then please apply now.
- Business Process
- Sales Background
- Strategic Sales