Kiddimoto Ltd- near Bristol (BS27)
Basic + Commission (OTE £50k+)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and talented individual bursting with personality, who enjoys a challenge, creating excellent customer relations and achieving goals.
Kiddimoto, the award-winning balance bike company, is looking for a self-motivated, target driven, enthusiastic person to join our dedicated and close-knit team. We specialise in selling balance bikes to trade and consumer and now into the education market with our exciting new product - Balance Buddies.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for securing new sales opportunities by identifying high quality leads and proactively establishing relationships. You will be targeting schools, nurseries, local councils and national organisations (Sport England, National Lottery etc) to offer them our educational resource.
- Excellent communication
- Drive to succeed
- Flexible and adaptable
- Credible business acumen and a hunger for seeking new prospects
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- A natural and accomplished closer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting to identify and establish new business opportunities
- Generate and qualify leads
- Meet sales targets
- Arrange meetings with prospects/customers
- Develop and present creative pitches aimed at the education sector
- Cold and warm calling schools, councils, wholesalers and agencies
- Secure and close sales
- Attend trade/education/networking events
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales experience essential
- Proven track record in meeting financial targets
- Outstanding communication skills
- Computer literate
Send your CV and Cover letter explaining why you’d be the perfect fit for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Experience: 3 years
Salary: Basic + Commission OTE £50k +
- Business Acumen
- Business Development