A leading Asset Management firm based in central London are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their hugely successful and flourishing team. The company in question have been going through a sustained period of growth over the past 10 years and this role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading firm based in the heart of London.
Day to day the Business Development Manager will be tasked with:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company's maximum sales potential is realised.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
It is essential that all prospective candidates have the following experience:
- At least 12 months sales experience
- An excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with senior stakeholders would be a distinct advantage although not essential
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- An ability to manage workload and priorities.
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers
The role comes with a fantastic benefits package alongside an uncapped OTE structure.
If you feel you have the right level of experience for this role please do get in touch ASAP
Business Development Manager - 45k - Finance - London
- Business Development
- account manager
- account management
- new business
- Software sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job