Information on the company
This exciting relatively young Fin-Tech company are looking to make a major step to becoming a bank. They have major growth plans and are now setting up a new office in Manchester as well as their London office.
The company is an independent, non-bank lender, focused on providing additional working capital to product manufacturers, distributors and dealer networks. Established by a senior leadership team with global experience and backed by a leading UK Hedge Fund, they are uniquely placed to provide a Commercial Approach; flexible, fast, and free from unnecessary bureaucracy. Flexible finance solutions to help grow businesses.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The Business Development Manager is field based role with £30-40k base salary expectation, with high commission potential.
The role has a primary focus for delivery within the UK and will be driving the sales of their financial services. You will support the Head of Business Development, and Managing Director in procurement of new business.
We are looking for the following qualities with our ideal candidate;
- Express a positive attitude in face of adversity
- Excited about the possibility of working in a successful start-up within the financial services sector
- Want to be part of something, to grow with the organisation and taking personal pride and accountability in making that happen
- Are a driven self-starter but also able to respond well to instruction
- Able to display mature and grounded confidence in the presence of senior people/stakeholders, responding in an appropriate manner to feedback
- Curious, tenacious and comfortable probing for more information when required
- Able to manage workload and conflicting priorities, delivering key projects and activities on time
- Understand the relevant importance of issues and making a judgement of dealing with the urgent versus the important
- Highly organised and efficient, being able to focus and complete tasks end to end
- Strong interpersonal skills, as every bit as important as formal qualifications and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the benefits of such
- At least 2 years proven business development ability with record of success within a highly competitive sale led organisation
- Previous Distribution Finance, or Asset Finance experience - preferred but not essential
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Salary will be consummate with experience
- Opportunity to carve yourself a successful career in the financial world
- Usual company benefits such as pension, health cover, etc
- This role is eligible for commission, based on activities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job