Business Development Manager. Drainage /Construction/Civil Engineering. Home based, covering Midlands and South East. £40,000 Base Salary, OTE £52,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent benefits.
This client is one of the major success stories of the last couple of decades. This manufacturer of drainage and pipework products work with the major contractors, specialist drainage consultants and Water/Wastewater Support Service firms. Managing an established multi-million-pound client portfolio and backed by two dedicated sales staff, your role is to introduce new products and win new projects. This is a home-based position managing client relationships across Midlands/London territories and South East as far as Portsmouth.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have sold products into civil engineering contractors, business development experience within the construction industry and be a polished and proven account manager.
In terms of job satisfaction, working environment, employee benefits, company reputation, training and support this must be one of the most exciting opportunities we've recruited for in the last year!!
- You will be passionate, account management focused, highly motivated and hungry to work in an environment where your potential to earn is completely uncapped;
- You will be self motivated, highly organised and have a clear and planned structure towards business development and increasing the annual spend of your account base;
- You will be highly consultative in approach and have exceptional customer management and account development abilities;
- You will be highly credible and reliable individual that is well presented and target oriented;
- You will naturally be able to communicate across all levels and have a creative streak and a desire to provide total customer satisfaction;
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing accounts both large and small and will not be fazed by negotiating contracts to supply products into projects worth hundreds of thousands of pounds;
- You will have proven sales experience and the ability to operate in a technical sales environment.
Honesty and integrity are essential ingredients to become successful within this organisation. The ability to develop relationships at senior levels is essential and this role is ideal for an individual frustrated by a lack of career opportunities.
If this role is of interest, please apply within or send your CV to .
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job