Business Development Manager
Basic £30-£40k, OTE + £15k year 1, uncapped commission, genuine progression made available
My client is a successful Out of Home advertising company that’s been in business for over two decades and is ambitious to build on last year’s growth.
They seek a motivated Business Development Manager to work with the "Direct to Client" and Agency sales operation.
Their products are innovative and a very viable proposition marketing media for medium, large and national businesses, targeting local audiences with proximity and brand messaging.
The role - Business Development Manager
- Telephone and field based, pursuing medium and large corporations for new business.
- You will be selling to all types of businesses and all industry sectors so you can really put your imagination to use and in addition create strong partnerships with trading bodies in creating sales channels.
- The Business Development Manager will Self-generate new business, to hand over to the internal account management team, whilst earning a percentage of revenue and commission.
- Make sales by phone, and field visits including entertainment.
The right Business Development Manager
- A background in direct media sales is advantageous, but above all else be experienced B2B sales professional with ambition and skill to win new business and build an strong pipeline sales.
- As a Business Development Manager you will possess Strong negotiating capabilities are a really important aspect of this position this also means you are not phased and a confident objection-handler.
- Advertising Sales
- Business Development