This exciting relatively young Fin-Tech company are looking to make a major step to becoming a bank. They have major growth plans and are now setting up a new office in Manchester.
The company is an independent, non-bank lender, focused on providing additional working capital to product manufacturers, distributors and dealer networks. Established by a senior leadership team with global experience and backed by a leading UK Hedge Fund, they are uniquely placed to provide a Commercial Approach; flexible, fast, and free from unnecessary bureaucracy. Flexible finance solutions to help grow businesses.
We are looking for hard working, bright, high energy and passionate graduates with some sales experience that would love a role as a Business Development for this exciting new opportunity.
This is a graduate level Junior Business Development Manager – South of UK This would suit a graduate entry with < 1 years experience.
Is field based with £20-30k base salary expectation, with high commission potential.
We are looking for the following qualities with our ideal candidate;
- Express a positive attitude in face of adversity
- Excited about the possibility of working in a successful start up within the financial services sector
- Want to be part of something, to grow with the organisation and taking personal pride and accountability in making that happen
- Are a driven self-starter but also able to respond well to instruction
- Able to display mature and grounded confidence in the presence of senior people/stakeholders, responding in an appropriate manner to feedback
- Curious, tenacious and comfortable probing for more information when required
- Able to manage workload and conflicting priorities, delivering key projects and activities on time
- Understand the relevant importance of issues and making a judgement of dealing with the urgent versus the important
- Highly organised and efficient, being able to focus and complete tasks end to end
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Salary will be consummate with experience
- Opportunity to carve yourself a successful career in the financial world.
- Usual company benefits such as pension, health cover, etc
- This role is eligible for commission, based on activities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job