Our client is a Japanese start-up venture company established as a core business in the new financial field
by their representative director who launched a used car export business boasting sales of 120 billion JPY.
Our investment objectives are to promote corporate growth, make employees and their relatives happy, and contribute to the development of economy growth worldwide.
They have launched their London office and are now looking for the Business Development/M&A Consultant who is enthusiastic and looking for new challenging environment.
- Primarily in charged with supporting the business through M&A due diligence, transaction execution, and following all risk related policies and practices.
- He/She also oversees and guides/coaches activities of M&A analysts concerning the engagement of prospective business/company owners and executives through telephone, email, and social media platforms prior to qualifying these potential mergers and acquisition as viable prospects for the business.
- Responsible for overseeing mergers and acquisitions from the initial contact all the way to the finalisation of the transaction.
- This role is differentiated from an ordinary sales role; it involves engaging companies about buying out their business and goodwill.
- From this aspect, the role requires an individual who has proven business development and prospecting experience.
- He/She must be completely comfortable with building their own personal pipeline through research and networking, while also aiding the business in identifying appropriate targets.
- At least 5 years+ of professional experience working in an M&A position within a fast-paced, highly competitive and dynamic industry.
- Must have had a proven track record building relationships and successfully managing foreign business executives and multiple stake holders.
- Preferably have experience in venture capital and corporate M&A as well as demonstrate experience in research analysis and modelling in transactional situations.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skill in English (native level)
- Understanding Japanese language/business is a huge plus but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience, £50-70K/per annum, plus commission and expenses
- Location: City of London
- Other benefits: negotiable (since this is a start-up, they’ll arrange it accordingly)
For more details, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. We can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in Europe and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- Business Development
- M & A
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'