Business Development Lead
- Global law firm
- Energy sector
A leading global law firm is looking to recruit a BD Lead to head up their UK & EMEA energy sector. You will be reporting straight into the Head of Clients and Sectors and working closely with the lead partner.
- Provide strategic and tactical advice to the Global Energy Steering Committee to evolve and deliver the sector strategy.
- Support and coach partners in their efforts to maximise market opportunities and pursue new business.
- Regularly review and update the priority clients for the sector, including running a formal annual review process for all strategic, and a selection of core clients.
- Work with practice groups to identify opportunities and to tailor their products to the specific needs of clients in the energy sector. Support innovation in Energy focused product, service and pricing offerings.
- Annual financial target setting for individual accounts and across the sector.
- Engage in and encourage active support of the firm’s Client Listening programme continually looking for ways to develop the client experience.
- Build personal understanding of current and emerging issues impacting the sector globally, including building and leveraging relationships with relevant industry associations and bodies.
- Develop profile raising initiatives including a content strategy and thought leadership.
The successful candidate will have worked within professional services heading up a sector, energy would be a clear advantage. You will have a proven track record of growing a sector and have the gravitas to lead partners forward with BD and pipeline management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'