KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Lead - Oncology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead business development activity across the Oncology therapy area to ensure all licensing, deal and collaboration opportunities are maximised.
2. Support alliance management, research & development (R&D) and project teams across the business to deliver deal value.
3. Develop and maintain a global network with business developers
4. Assume project manager accountability for an alliance portfolio to deliver maximum value.
5. Lead contract negotiations and partner engagement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Lead - Oncology we are looking to identify a candidate with a broad skillset covering alliance management, business development, licensing and regulatory understanding.
1. Educated to degree level. Ideally with post-graduate business management training.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generics and/or CRO.
3. Track record of business development within the pharmaceutical industry. Evidence of deals closed is essential.
4. Specialty / secondary care experience is highly desirable. Oncology business development experience would guarantee an interview.
Key Words: Business Development, Licensing, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generics, CRO, alliance management, Oncology, Secondary care, speciality care, business development manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job