Business Development Lead, Medical Communications
(Flexible/Home working possible).
c.£40,000 - £60,000pa (Salary dependent upon experience)
Are you an inspiring leader with a passion for Business Development?
Would you like to work with UK and Global clients who have a variety of brands across multiple disease areas such as respiratory, cardiovascular and Oncology?
Are you looking to join a team you can help train/support to identify new BD opportunities?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Effectively creates and delivers the business development plan.
- Inspires and pushes the team to identify new opportunities.
- Achieves business profitability through the engagement of existing and newly identified clients.
- Proactively manages and increases the external profile and position of the team.
- Innovatively improve ways/ create ideas to work and develop services.
- Regularly meets with the senior team to provide initiatives, challenge ideas and push the creative in order to further increase profitability through BD.
- Confidently reviews, critiques and questions the way business development can be improved across the wider business.
- Relevant experience within a healthcare agency
- Sound knowledge and understanding of financial and non-financial reporting in order to assess performance
- Proven track record of generating new business opportunities
If you feel your experience is in line with the requirements for this position please APPLY NOW or contact Heather Poole directly on for further details.
- Business Development/ Market Access / BD Lead/ Medical Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job