Join our ambitious team looking to establish a portfolio of global events whilst contributing to and influencing the direction of this forward thinking, innovative, company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales professional to join an international conference and exhibition company based in Clifton, Bristol.
In the role you will have the opportunity to earn uncapped OTE, with the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Singapore, New York, Toronto and Dubai for successful candidates.
A career in sales at Nexus, means you will be responsible for identifying prospects, generating interest and selling sponsorships and exhibition space to a range of clients from start-ups to global enterprises, across our industry-leading events.
Ideally, we require at least 1 year of sales experience, with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of working against targets. Relevant experience would be advantageous, but isn’t hugely important. We are looking for someone ambitious, enthusiastic and tenacious with the desire and motivation to deliver.
To include researching, identifying and engaging with potential sponsors for our global event series.
- The opportunity to work on market leading exhibitions, conferences and launch events
- Developing a thorough understanding of the market place via research, networking and establishing relationships with key players in the industry
- Utilising existing data & contacts and researching your own information to find the right client prospects
- Liaising with clients to gather intelligence on their objectives for each event and document this accurately for delivery at each show
- Collaborating with the conference, operations and marketing departments to find solutions and deliver the best possible results to our clients
- Identifying opportunities in new subjects and feeding this intelligence back to the team
- Representing the company at our events, competitor trade shows and other networking meetups
- Travelling to our domestic and international trade shows to deliver our events
- Contributing to KPI’s and revenue targets
- Generating ideas and developing the conference, exhibition features and format in line with your clients targets
Nexus produce high quality, large scale, technology conferences and exhibitions.
We recruit directly for all our roles so you get to meet the people behind the business immediately and understand if the opportunity is right for you straight away.
We anticipate the business will grow quickly again over the next 12 months, and it is hoped your status and ambitions will mirror the company, helping to develop the business and taking on significant responsibility.
A generous basic salary dependent on experience. Generous commission. International travel. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter highlighting your suitability and salary expectation.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response expected for this vacancy we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Please no canvassing from recruiters.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Organisational Skills
- New Business Opportunities
- Fast Learner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job