This online tuition platform allows students to connect with tutors in under 30 seconds.
The virtual tutoring system enables thousands of tutors to share their knowledge with students around the world.
With a new seed round of funding and offices in Los Angeles and London, the team is now looking to grow and become the premier online education platform.
The team are growing rapidly and have even more ambitious growth targets for 2018.
- execute the platform's sales strategy across the UK & Ireland
- meet and exceed sales targets month on month
- ?help look into new opportunities and markets the busines can expand into
The ideal candidate will:
- be outgoing, charismatic and confident
- have experience using HubSpot/SalesForce/email campaigns
- be confident and good on the phone
- not take 'no’ for an answer
- be highly organised
- have exceptional communication skills
- be pro-active, entrepreneurial and have a 'can do’ attitude
- be ambitious and wants to grow personally and professionally
- incentives for exceeding targets
- challenging work environment with clear progression paths
- opportunities for travel
- work in a fun dynamic workspace
You will be based in the North West London office and work closely with the UK and USA CEO. Some travel may be required.
Note this is a six month internship with no guarantee of going permanent after this period.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- University Relations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job