Are you looking for a sales role where your creativity and natural flair can be unleashed? We are looking for an entrepreneurial person who is passionate, motivated and ambitious to support the ongoing development and growth of the business.
The role will offer excellent training for a the right candidate and would be prefect for a recent graduate or someone looking to start a rewarding career in Business Development.
The role will involve:
- generating leads through construction project web sites, devising and delivering effective telemarketing campaigns
- ensure an effective call back and rotation canvass system to progress projects through to quotation
- building effective relationships with both prospect and account customers to maximise sales enquiries
- providing customers with technical advise and information as required
- ability to follow up and close quotes and estimates in an organised and methodical manner through to close.
- Occasional site visits to continue customer development and eventual handover to contract managers
The ideal skill set would include:
- highly self-motivated with superb communication skills and the ability to build rapport and solid customer relationships.
- ability to maintain, update and effectively manage a sale database
- a creative and entrepreneurial approach to sales and business development
- able to prioritise and manage workloads effectively
Salary is £18,000 - £20,000 with an OTE in excess of £25,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'