Business Development Graduate, £22K + Co. Car + Co Laptop, West Midlands
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an urgent vacancy for a Business Development Graduate.
The Sales team currently consists of three field based Business Development Managers and two office based Business Development Co-Ordinators. The Sales team is fully responsible for turning leads generated by the Marketing team into sales orders. Each Business Development Manager also has an allocated set of accounts they are responsible for managing, in addition to managing their sales pipeline.
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Graduate, Midlands, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, and supported by senior members of the team, you will become a key member of the department, responsible for special projects and initiatives, such as supporting the implementation of a new CRM system and helping to shape our team for a sustained period of sales growth. Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm however out of hours work and occasional stays away will be required for exhibitions and client meetings.
Skills & Experience
- Base knowledge of sales process & principles
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience of delivering persuasive presentations
- Outstanding levels of communication across all media
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Well presented, professional and able to articulate ideas
- Full clean driving licence
- Comfortable when liaising with all types of people, and adapt your approach as each situation dictates
- Experience in using Microsoft CRM
- Graduate; IT / Business Management or a similar field will be an advantage, with a preference on a 2:1 or above desired
- Proven track record in Sales
- Entrepreneurial approach to work challenges
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies