Business Development - Fantastic progression
As a global leader in Cyber security my client is looking to expand and grow at a phenomenal rate. As an award winning global leader supplying to 50% of the fortune 100 this is a fantastic opportunity to progress a career in IT sales. The Business Development representative will be driven, ambitious and ready to take full advantage of the progression plans on offer. The inside sales representative will work in tandem with the territory sales team to search for new business opportunities. This position requires a tenacious individual with a great work ethic.
Progression is performance based with many individuals taking the next step within as little as 6 months.
Location - Waterloo, London, United Kingdom
Salary -£28,000 - 30,000 + double OTE
- To organise, manage and ensure the smooth running of events predominantly through warm calling.
- Proactively search for new business opportunities with key accounts through outbound calls, emails and other innovative methods
- To train and quickly learn my clients role in the IT security space.
- To teach prospective clients about the features and benefits my client offer with a specialist understanding.
- To discover and probe into a company’s business plans, issues and internal structures so that a fitting solution can be provided.
- To proactively push sales traffic to different events including seminars, tradeshows and webinars.
- To track and record opportunities / pipeline in Salesforce.
- 6 months + in an inside sales environment – Graduate calibre candidates with a real hunger and desire to succeed within IT sales will be considered.
- Outbound calling experience is preferred.
- An understanding of technology and eagerness to learn is essential.
- Understanding of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Great team attitude with a real desire for everyone to succeed together.
- Ambitious and ready to grab progression plans on offer
- Fluent English.
Successful candidates have come from London, Thames valley, Reading, Bracknell, Oxford, Basingstoke, Fleet, Farnborough, Camberley, Kent, Essex, Brighton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, and Godalming,
Successful candidates have historically come from the following positions: Sales, Inside sales, Telesales, Telemarketing, Internal Sales, Account management, Sales executive, Business Development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job