Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time Permanent (Office Based)
Salary: £22,000 per annum or higher depending on experience
Job Ref: LIVERPOOL/BDE/99
As a Business Development Executive at Nurseplus, you will play a key part in the ongoing growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with an ability to develop opportunities with new clients across the care sector. This is a busy role, so you will need good time management skills, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.
The role would suit someone keen to work as part of a team, but who can operate independently and using their own initiative. This is an exciting and demanding role, provided you are keen to learn, there is considerable scope for self-development.
What is the job?
- Making outbound calls and sending introductory emails to potential clients across the care sector
- Building a database of prospective clients
- Building rapport and relationships with a wide range of clients
- Supporting our branch network with their local growth plans
- Being a subject matter expert on Nurseplus propositions and services
- Work as part of the commercial team, which includes Business Development, Marketing and Tenders and Contracts
- Meeting and exceeding set targets and objectives
- A passion for business development
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- A confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication both written and verbal; strong attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, working as part of a team and autonomously
- Knowledge of the care industry advantageous
- Some travel may be required
Benefits of working with Nurseplus
- Salary £22,000 per annum or higher depending on experience
- Performance-related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 years’ service.
- Regular incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare (Medicash)
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'