Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex
Salary: £19k - £25k per annum depending on experience (plus negotiable commission package)
Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team in Uckfield. This is a great opportunity to join a leading supplier company and develop your skills.
The successful candidates' responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities, mainly B2B - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Draw up client contracts.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
- Liaise with other departments.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Assist with the day to day sales of the business and cover for staff where necessary.
- A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard and as part of an enthusiastic team
- At least two years' experience in a telesales or phone-based customer services environment
- A great telephone manner, and the ability to talk engagingly to lots of different types of customers
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Real ambition to develop your skills and be the best at what you do
For more information, please contact Sian Littler at Clearline Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'