Business Development Executive
London or Home
Our client a Sports Charity is looking for an individual with experience and expertise in corporate income generation. Our client has a track record of partnering with some top companies to support community groups across the UK. Their current partners include P&G, Santander and Nike.
As a Business Development Executive, you will identify, cultivate and broaden our client's portfolio of corporate partnerships that deliver significant, long term income and other benefits that support them and their network of community groups across the UK.
Our client's work has never been more relevant, so they want to reach corporates who recognise the positive change sport can make in young people’s lives. If this is you, then they'd love for you to join their brilliant team!
If you had been working in this Business Development Executive role over the past week, you would have:
- Supported significant bids by working with the CEO/Deputy CEO/trustees with relevant insight, materials and practical support
- Managed other bids directly, seeking internal support as required to secure lower-level corporate partnerships
- Used existing prospect research to ensure a long-term pipeline of corporate prospects are established and maintained
- Directed the coordination of all corporate activity either in a supporting or head role
To succeed in this Business Development Executive , you will need experience working in corporate (fundraising) income generation, securing new business and expanding existing relationships. You will also require a track record of taking corporate relationships from identification to contract negotiation and renewal. In addition, you should have expertise in creating pitches and presenting them to corporate prospects.
What you can expect in return:
- Favourable salary of £40k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Two volunteer days per year
- Flexible working arrangements - Working from home is an option
- Pension Scheme, and more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'