Job Title: Business Development Executive - PSM
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 +OTE of between £30,000 - £40,000
What you’ll be focused on:
As a Business Development Executive (BDE) for our PSM division you will be able to tangibly see the outputs of your efforts and contribute towards our targets for 20% year on year growth in our new and existing product line. The PSM is a fairly new product offering here at Alcumus so it is a chance to be a part of a really exiting transformation.
Your role will be mixture of both inbound and outbound phone activity. The role will be consultatively selling our HR and Health & Safety consultancy as well as our software solution to both existing PSM customers and brand-new clients that you have proactively prospected. This role will be a combination of cross selling to existing business and approaching new clients.
What that means day to day:
- Liaise with marketing on lead generation campaigns.
- Phone-based selling of both our consultancy and software solutions to both existing Alumnus customers as well as new clients
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients by having consultative conversations to identify what bespoke solutions we can offer.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the Alcumus product offering to ensure effective deployment of new business
- Qualify leads accurately in order to build a robust pipeline and manage our internal CRM system
- Proactively following up on leads in order to consistently hit your KPI’s and targets
- Data cleanses to obtain accurate information for customers.
What you’ll need to be successful:
The business is high growth and agile, so we are looking for someone who can operate at pace with strong communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.
You’ll have prior experience of ….
- Outbound calling to customers
- Consultative sales approach
- Managing a sales pipeline through a CRM system
- Track record of hitting sales targets and KPI’s
- Objection handling
- Selling a product on value
What you’ll get in return:
FOR THE HERE AND NOW - We provide a comprehensive opportunity to earn package, mature and flexible 'work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a 'giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN - You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE - To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Who we are:
By this point, you’ll likely have decided if the role sounds up your street, but what about Alcumus as an employer?
Time to introduce ourselves…
We believe that everyone should be able to go home safely from work every night, so we’ve made it our mission to build risk management solutions that are far beyond simple box ticking exercises, instead embracing new and evolving technology that will support our clients to keep their workforce safe.
We’re a PE backed, high growth business that sets ambitious goals, moves at pace, and fails fast. We believe that if you look after your people, they look after everything else, so we place significant emphasis on providing stretch for personal development. Our growth will be your growth.
We value diversity and work hard to foster a culture where everyone can bring their whole self to work, each and every day. Every one of our people is unique, and that’s what makes Alcumus stronger as a whole.
What we stand for:
Our values are the core of our business and fundamental to the way we work. In your role, you will;
- Be a team player - working collaboratively and being consciously inclusive with your colleagues
- Be brave - sharing your ideas, challenging the status quo, and taking responsibility for the part you play
- Know your stuff - continuously developing your skills and expertise, with the support from our many learning offerings
- Enjoy the journey - contributing to a positive working environment that enables you and everyone around you to be at their best
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 10 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- A final stage interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know
- Recruiter for this role: Katie Phillips
- Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Contract type: Permanent
- Working hours per week:
- Tags: #LIREMOTE #LI-KP1
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Software Solutions
- Build Strong Relationships
- Cross Selling
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'