We are currently working with an innovative, family-run SME who are actively seeking an experiencing Business Development Executive to join their existing team based in Brookmans Park. As a Business Development Executive you will be reporting and working closely with the sales team this role is to create long-term value to the business from customers, markets and relationships. This means you are responsible for identifying sales leads, sourcing new opportunities and potential clients. You should have a solid track record within Sales and/or business development with excellent communication skills.
Key duties and responsibilities...
- Manage activity to ensure daily/weekly KPIs are achieved. This will include out going telephone calls, booking appointments and demonstrations along side lead generation & qualification of those leads
- Managing/creating the Lead bank
- Nurturing leads to point of enquiry and then handover to sales team to convert
- Oversee the lead generation process to attract new business
- Maintain and track Customer Record Management (CRM), updating as required to keep it 'clean’ and accurate
- Work with Sales Manager to identify and manage risk, communicating closely on new business opportunities & prospects
- Research and identify new business opportunities and keep informed of the latest market trends and industry standards
- Carry out sales analysis to improve account planning, upsell opportunities and insights to improve performance
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and own initiative
- Use digital methods to talk to target markets
- Manage all business development lead channels as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Proven track record of results and achieving targets. Ideally within construction or heating and ventilation
- Good understanding of sales process, over coming objectives and basic understanding of construction & contracting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT skills and working within Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent numerical skills with strong commercial awareness
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
Hours: 07:00am to 16:30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Salary of £28-32k per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
- Performance related incentive
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Underfloor Heating
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'