Salary: £22k basic salary/with £15k OTE
Baking has been our clients’ passion for years, from breads to brioches and croissants to cake, their love of European Bakery sees them build strong partnerships with bakeries around the world to supply brands with unique products. International market leaders, our client has consumers spanning from the UK to America, and a portfolio of brands including St Pierre, Baker Street and Paul Hollywood Breads.
They are now looking for bright and dynamic graduates to join their team of Business Development Executives- this role is a great way to understand the business and acts as a gateway to other fantastic opportunities within the company!
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £37,000
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- this role opens up many opportunities for growth within the business!
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Company holidays
Business Development Executive Role:
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the company offering in order to provide information on the business when required
- Support the sales team on a daily basis- you will maintaining and developing processes for the wider team, allowing for performance analysis and easier understanding of the target client base
- Liaising closely with teams in Finance, Supply Chain and Marketing, assisting them when necessary
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Commercial acumen
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'