Salary: £20-22k DOE (+ £5k OTE in Y1)
National specialists in Digital Marketing Apprenticeships, our client is looking for two Business Development Executives to help satisfy the growing demand for their services. The company are looking to rapidly scale and have ambitious growth plans for the next two years.
If you are looking to embark on a career with a similar growth trajectory, this is the opportunity that you’ve been waiting on. Successful candidates will be joining like-minded individuals in an exciting, collaborative and close-knit culture. There is no ceiling if you fully apply an excellent work ethic.
We are accepting graduates and non-graduates for this role.
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of between £20-£22k, dependant on academic record & experience
- Y1 OTE of circa £5k, with further earning, learning and development potential as you grow in line with the company
- Excellent training, both internal and external. You’ll have a direct line into the Directors of the business, who you’ll learn from and support
- New offices and a close knit, collaborative culture – you’ll be joining a growing sales team and business with the full autonomy to shape your career according to your strengths!
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Business Development Executive Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive working knowledge of the company’s offering and the industry they operate within, maintaining a current awareness of developing industry trends
- Identify and profile potential new clients and prospects
- Reach out to these prospects over the phone and through other mediums, to uncover how the company can add value
- Schedule regular contact with current employers on the company’s books to build business relationships, customer satisfaction and determine room for upsell
- Build strong networks and brand awareness by attending and presenting at networking events
- Drive strategic partnerships with external bodies and employers,
- Education led selling, your approach will be consultative and strategic as you generate a pipeline of new business across the country
- Work closely and communicate regularly with internal stakeholders, the delivery and marketing teams
Business Development Executive:
- Driving licence not essential – but preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ambitious, inquisitive and keen to learn
- A consultative, customer led approach – a person that relishes engaging with others
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'