Calling all Business Development Assistants or Executives!
I am working on a great Business Development Executive role for either an Assistant looking for a step up or an Executive looking for a new challenge within an international law firm covering their Insurance area.
The role's main focus is around marketing and business development but will be expected to be involved in other market initiatives such as client relationship, events and pitch management.
As the successful Executive you will be involved in:
- Supporting the Insurance area with their BD and marketing activity
- Leading on practice campaigns such as brand awareness through their digital channels
- Identify positioning with lawyers to identify relevant positioning which include client seminars, PR and legal directory submissions
- Monitor marketing/BD budgets
- Supporting on directory submissions
- Developing capability statements, website pages and profiles
The ideal background for the candidate is:
- Business Development and Marketing experience within professional services (ideally legal, accountancy or consultancy)
- Ability to think strategically and commercially
- Strong project management skills
If this sounds like you then apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'