Salary: £23k (+ OTE)
Our client’s tech enabled assurance solutions are relied upon by close to 50,000 SMEs across the UK. With over 1,000 colleagues through the UK, they pride themselves on their strong people first culture.
They’re now looking for a brand new team of Business Development Executives to build on their sustained, double digit organic growth over the last decade. To help build on the thousands of client and partner engagements they maintain, and to deliver on the ambitious plans for growth that they have for the next 18 months.
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23k
- + OTE
- 33 days annual leave with bank holidays, plus your birthday off work
- Continuous learning, development and investment in your career
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic scope for progression through multiple avenues
- Healthcare and Pension
Business Development Executive Role:
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the company, its offering and marketplace
- Ensure your customers and partners have the products, services and support to meet their tech and business needs
- Strategically generate new leads – scheduling new appointments with clients to discuss new business needs
- Utilise your customer service and relationship building skills over the phone, via email and over video calls
- Liaise closely with the Account Management team and assist with co-ordinating small marketing campaigns in order to rekindle dormant business relationships and open up opportunity
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Adaptable and an excellent relationship builder
- The ability to handle objections, find solutions, negotiate and influence
- Sound commercial acumen
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – a real relationship builder
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'