Salary: £23k (£26.5k OTE)
Our client works with some of the leading vendors in the world when delivering award winning IT solutions and services. They’ve been operating for more than twenty years, catering mainly to the SME market; and as a result of their continued growth they’re now looking for Business Development Executives to handle the demands of that growth.
One of the massive advantages of the role is the investment the company is putting into your future – you’ll also be taking on a fully accredited qualification from day one!
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- £26.5k OTE
- Excellent training, including a comprehensive and fully accredited qualification in IT Technical Sales
- Mobile & Laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Lucrative incentive and bonus schemes
- Further earning, learning and development made available
Business Development Executive Role:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and its offering in order to identify prospective customers and convert them into accounts
- Effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the very highest level
- Continually update and develop on your own product and market knowledge
- Deliver growth by identifying and sales opportunities within the existing customer base
- Employ a methodical and structured approach when managing customer requirements – ensuring they are completely satisfied at every stage of the sales cycle and beyond
Business Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- Personable, with the natural ability to build customer rapport
- Self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to manage time, workload and prioritise
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic character
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'