This Top 50 commercial law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to join its Business Development team in Bristol. You will be working with the Head of Business Development to help and manage the implementation of the BD strategy within their Financial Services Division This is a great opportunity to join a busy growing team supporting the Business Development Group in a key role for the firm's growth. It is a great opportunity to develop a broad range of business development skills and experience in the fast-moving and growing Financial Services Sector.
The role will involve providing day-to-day, hands-on marketing and BD support for Financial Services Sector which comprises around 300 fee earners across all UK offices.
You will work closely with the Financial Services Senior Business Development Manager and Senior Business Development Executive, lawyers and the wider BD team to co-ordinate and support BD initiatives and client relationships.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within a partnership and professional services environment.
Working as part of the team on the development of marketing campaigns to support the growth of the financial services sector nationally including:
- Using social media and other digital channels.
- Creating client newsletters and other digital mailings (HTML).
- Keeping intranet and web pages up-to-date for the financial services sector.
- Assisting on internal communications to raise awareness of sector news, initiatives and successes.
- Creating marketing materials - digital and print - for the sector and relevant services and ensuring these are kept up-to-date.
Revenue generation and proposals support
- Working as part of a team on sector business development plans to help keep client and target information up to date, and providing research on new targets.
- Attending team meetings and assisting with keeping marketing plans updated and following up on actions.
- Working with the team on proposals and presentations to support new sales opportunities.
- Ensuring standard content about the sector and fee earner profiles are kept up-to-date.
- Working on an active calendar of events, particularly in London, including sector conferences and training events, hosted events, corporate hospitality and internal events. Some travel to other offices may be required.
- Working with industry bodies to assist in joint events and other marketing initiatives.
- Previous experience of InterAction and Vuture would be useful but training will be given.
Client relationship management
- Assisting with the development of client plans and implementing actions from client team meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Graduate or equivalent, ideally with experience in a professional services environment.
- Enthusiastic, confident, pro-active, persistent and robust.
- Good organisational skills - able to multi-task (especially urgent requests), strong time management skills.
- Excellent written, creative and interpersonal skills and gains respect and credibility quickly.
- Able to work well under pressure and support on major projects to completion.
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly and an interest in learning.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Experience of Interaction, particularly the use of mailing lists, creating and maintaining
- Experience of Vuture for event management and client mailings.
- Experience of designing marketing materials and a good eye for detail.
- Business Development
- Law Firm
- Law Firms
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'