Are you looking to join a fun, dynamic & fast paced team with future career opportunities?
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Location: Cambridge, remote working after 2 week training period on site
Training: Circa 2 weeks working within an office - abiding by COVID regulations
Annual Salary: £23,000p.a. + OTE of 4k
Hours: 9am-17.00pm, hours may vary for customer requirements - remote working at present, flexible working once return to office has been confirmed.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days + Bank Holidays
Company benefits & perks:
- Free parking (when on site)
- Team bonding sessions
- Long service awards
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Sector: Sales & Marketing and Customer Services & Office Support
Do you have previous experience involving high volume dialling or is this the industry you are keen to get into?
Would you like to join a supportive team who will nurture you to success?
Are you a highly driven individual looking to further their career in sales?
Our client based in Cambridge is looking for Telesales Executives to join their rapidly growing team and help service their client's needs as well as developing new sales.
As Telesales Executive your duties will include:
- Assisting with telemarketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Managing Social Media platforms for clients
- Gaining and building knowledge of clients products & services to then generate new sales leads
- Setting appointments with prospect customers
- Inputting data onto an internal database
- Supporting the Campaign Manager with general administration as required.
An ideal candidate for the Telesales Executive must have:
- Previous sales experience (outbound B2B calls preferred)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint & MS Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Previous experience making high volume outbound calls is advantageous.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Cambridge, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.
- Business Development
- Telephone Manner
- Setting Appointments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'