As this leading pensions and investments consultancy develops and expands further they are now seeking a Business Development Executive.
This is a key area of the business where you will support the administration business in all areas of business development and sales lifecycle to ensure creation of new opportunities through prospecting, responding to tender/RfPs and developing relationships to win new business from both existing and new clients. The role will also involve supporting the bid process from dealing with initial queries, to assisting with document delivery all the way through to preparing for final pitch. More specific responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting the development and nurturing of eternal relationships to create new client pipelines through intermediaries, referrals from the wider Group businesses and through industry events such as forums and conferences.
- Supporting the Admin New Business Team in the 'sales/new business' lifecycle; from the identification stages, fact-finding, developing and executing sales strategies as well as attending prospect meetings
- Developing creative pitches and propositions.
- Working closely with the 'admin owner’ of a proposal to ensure that it is of the best quality.
- Working closely with the Central Bid Team
- Preparing the first draft of pricing for tenders for review by the Admin New Business Team.
- To work with the marketing team to promote the Admin services with effective use of social media, PR networking, technical briefings, seminars etc.
- Providing effective client relationship skills throughout the new business process ensuring effective transition to 'go live’.
With the ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the pension’s administration or wider financial services. A previous track record gained in a comparable sales and business development role would be advantageous but not a necessity, for example experience in the bid management lifecycle including production of bids and proposal documentation. Any previous experience of delivering presentations in client facing situations would also be a distinct advantage.
Offering ongoing long-term career development, further information is available on application.
- Bid Preparation
- Business Development
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'