Job Title: Business Development Executive
Product: Recruitment Software & Services
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000pa + Commission (£70,000 OTE)
Location: United Kingdom
Benefits: Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Free food Fridays, Fresh fruit and snacks and Regular social events
Established in 2008, our company has grown significantly in both the private and public sector, having a significant market presence and a strong reputation as a leading recruitment software and service solutions provider. We were ranked the 27th fastest Growing Technology Company in 2016 in the UK Deloitte Technology Fast 50 survey and 183rd out of 500 fastest-growing technology companies across Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
We are a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider for range of specialised applications for the Education and Human Resources industries.
We encourage an open, collaborative culture where our developers, designers, sales team, marketing and support team are encouraged to share ideas to improve products and services. We are very passionate about our work and have a team of great people who love what they do every day.
We leverage the latest technologies to deliver great results. We have an informal, no-nonsense culture that is growing fast and has big ambitions.
The Role: As a New Business Development Executive you will be responsible for the end to end sales process, but ultimately you will be measured and rewarded on your ability to secure new customers
You will see yourself as new business hunter with a focus on finding and winning new business. This is a consultative sales process and you will have the capability to engage, consult and persuade senior decision makers in order to secure business.
There is a strong emphasis on creating, managing and closing sales opportunities.
As with any consultative BDM role, a deep understanding of our products and services and the customer environment will be essential to be successful.
The day-to-day duties
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities via phone, email and social platforms.
- Engage and develop sales opportunities through a consultative sales approach
- Ability to have a consultative conversation with decision makers about their recruitment process
- Identify the people involved in the buying process and engage at all levels
- Manage the end to end sales process bringing in resources from across the business when required
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
- Source and add the correct data into the CRM to enable Marketing to send out email campaigns to existing customers and prospects
Attributes and Skills Required
- Previous B2B sales experience, ideally in the talent management/recruitment sector
- You will have experience of data management, excellent administration skills and experience managing inbound/outbound calls
- Strong work ethic
- High Energy Levels
- Positive mental attitude
- Well organised
- Experience of SaaS-based sales would be an advantage
What the company will offer
Benefits: Perkbox, 22 days annual leave + your birthday off for free! Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Free food Fridays, Fresh fruit and snacks and Regular social events
We have an entrepreneurial environment where ideas matter and are rewarded with competitive salaries, good benefits, skill development and plenty of recognition for great work.
You will be provided with comprehensive training to coach and guide you through the role, along with the opportunity to progress within the business.
The on-going training programme will cover the basics of Software and Service Sales and include Questioning Techniques, Lead and Pipeline Generation and Opportunity Qualification.
If you wish to apply for the position of Business Development Executive in the Recruitment Software sector, please click apply and upload your most up to date CV.
- sales;lead generation;cold calling;telesales;data management;business development;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'