Salary: Basic salary of between £21,000 + OTE
Our client are an innovative supplier of oil products to all manner of industries, including domestic, agricultural, commercial and retail. With turnover in excess of £350 million, they’re offering a Business Development Executive position to candidates displaying the right tenacity, talent and dedication to hard work.
The day to day responsibilities of the role will be focused on developing new business relationships, however you’ll have the chance to learn all aspects of the business throughout your time in the role.
Business Development Executive package:
- Fantastic basic salary of £21,000 plus OTE
- Subsidised gym membership
- Lucrative and achievable bonus/incentive schemes
- Healthcare packages
- Warm and welcoming work environment that includes a variety of social events
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension contributions
- Driving commercial sales for the business
- Be a trusted resource and cultivate relationships with a wide variety of prospects
- Engage with personal performance through the achievement of depot and personal targets
- Initiating calls to new and lapsed customers to establish requirements, obtain orders and become their preferred fuel supplier
- Develop a rapport and long term relationships with key accounts
- Be confident in face-to-face meetings at customer’s premises
- Manage customer records and diary effectively
- Grow the volume and profit of the business through personal success
This is a great opportunity for a focused, determined graduate to learn all aspects of the oil distribution business – graduates showing the right drive and determination could be presented with some excellent progression prospects with this company.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Passion for customer service
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'