Business Development Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 Depending on Experience
My Client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their highly qualified and experienced team, which consists of Solicitors, Trainee Solicitors and Litigation Executives who provide a quality and effective service to all of their clients.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for developing and implementing plans to promote the company and support the fee earning department in generating business from new and existing clients.
I'm looking for a self-motivated, results driven business development executive who thrives on closing deals and winning new business opportunities.
It is essential to have a proven track record of B2B sales over the phone and face to face.
Responsible for the Business Development Executive
- Generating and supporting business development activities across the company
- Pitch to new clients in order to win business
- Develop and manage campaigns and targeting new business opportunities
- Having a good understanding of relevant professional services sectors and attending sector events
- Manage client development including driving and cross selling
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Implement highly effective, efficient, dynamic sales processes.
- Develop sales plans and KPI's to enable the achievement of the corporate goals.
- Previous experience in a business development environment
- Experience working at a high pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent planning and preparation skills and a proven ability to deliver results.
- Persistence and tenacity coupled with the ability to communicate and persuade individuals in person, over the phone and written.
The basic salary for the Business Development Executive is £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted but will be considered for other roles.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "customer service"
- "business development"
- "account management"
- "sales executive"
- "business development executive"
- "sales executives"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'