Salary: £21-24,000 (£25-29k OTE)
For almost 30 years, our client is a cutting edge, market leading enterprise that sells into the commercial, industrial, manufacturing & healthcare, public and Government sectors. They now require graduates to help promote their best in class solutions and enhance their presence even further, as they enter an exciting new period of growth.
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of between £21-24k
- Y1 OTE of between £25k-29k
- Mobile & Laptop
- Full, continuous training geared towards your self-development and progression
- Lucrative bonuses and incentives
- Excellent socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Fantastic autonomy – you’re able to shape the direction of your career based on your strengths and interests
Business Development Executive Role:
- Strategically research businesses using Social Media, Google and social selling tools, to identify businesses that the company should be working with
- Network and generate referrals through existing accounts – employ a creativity to obtain leads
- Prospect leads you’ve found, develop professional relationships and build the value of the company’s offering to your prospect
- Successfully book meetings, and as part of your structured progression, shadow senior members of the team to these meetings in order to learn how to properly engage with clients on a face to face basis
- As you assume more responsibility and confidence, you will grow into a Field Sales role
Business Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence required
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'