Our well established client are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join their friendly and long-standing team. They pride themselves on the level of service that they deliver to their clients. You will be responsible for sourcing new business leads and working with the rest of the team to help to grow the business and its client base.
Business Development Executive - The Role
- Using the CRM database to contact new potential clients
- Prospecting and sourcing new business leads
- Developing leads and managing your own pipeline of activity
- Visiting clients and attending networking events
- Working closely with internal teams to prepare sales material
- Provide up to date and detailed pipeline forecasts
Business Development Executive - The Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Business Development/ Sales role (ideally within the Lithographics/ Print/ Graphic design sector but this is not essential).
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- A consultative approach to sales
- Professional, confident and friendly telephone manner
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships
- Track record of success in business development and sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'