My client is a hybrid Receivables Management and Debt Collection Agency who specialise in all types of credit activity from early stage accounts receivables to late stage post insolvency proceedings and everything in-between.
The role of the Business Development Executive is a new role due the growth of the business. The position will be mainly office based in Worthing but with some potential travel to client/potential client offices. As a Business Development Executive you will have responsibility, working closely with the Director, for the sales within the Company focusing primarily within the UK. You will directly drive and participate in continuously building the Company's relationships with both existing and potential clients.
This is an opportunity for someone who has experience in selling and business development to join this small but growing company and be able to influence and participate in the development of strategic business development planning. Industry training will be provided.
This role will be part-time initially - 15 to 18 hrs per week Tuesday to Thurs with a view to it going full time in line with business requirements.
- Establish and manage relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities to build robust sales pipeline.
- Cold and warm calling potential leads.
- Build relationships with existing clients to ensure any opportunities for new business is identified.
- Provide updates and reports to the Director on activities.
- Deliver sales results based on targets.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build effective relationships with people across all levels
- Demonstrate confidence in own abilities
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Resilient with the ability to trouble shoot
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to work and sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Demonstrable successful sales and business development experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Computer literacy skills, Microsoft office suite essential
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Educated to GCSE level
- Debt collection industry experience
- Full clean driving licence and transport
Please note that together with the basic salary there will be a competitive bonus as part of the remuneration package.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'