----------- Excellent NEW Opportunity ------------
Year 1 OTE £30k Year 2 OTE £40k+ GUARANTEED Year 3 OTE £60K - £80K
This role is an inside sales position generating new business for the external team.
Our client is a growing and exciting business looking to take on another Business Development Executive to sell their industry leading energy saving technology. The business is based in modern state of the art offices with solution for businesses that creates immediate and impressive savings. This is a B2B role where the right candidate can enjoy being part of a strong and friendly team with excellent earning potential.Job Summary for the Business Development Executive
- Working closely with our sales team, you will be responsible for qualifying leads by analysing energy spend data and adding each targeted contact to our existing CRM platform
- Working with the frontline sales team you will be responsible for appointing qualified opportunities for face to face meetings
- In line with our marketing plan, you will be involved in email campaigns including newsletters and promotions aimed at getting existing projects "over the line".
- You will support our field sales team with the delivery of sales support collateral to clients.
- You will receive full technical training at our manufacturing operation based in Sheffield and in the field with our sales team before taking up your Inside role
- Must be able to demonstrate success in a previous Sales role and possess superb communication skills.
- Must be comfortable managing a CRM system and comfortable around data. Be DM/Data driven.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be organised as planning is essential in this role.
- Must be confident on the telephone and be able to sell/position to a senior Decision maker a technical based energy saving solution with an average order value of around 60k.
- Be a team player working closely with the BDM’s but also demonstrate that you have the ambition to progress within a rapidly expanding business.
- Possess a driving license and be educated to at least A level or ideally graduate level.
- Basic salary of £24k per annum + BONUS with a Year 1 OTE £30K + Year 2 OTE £50k
- Opportunity to progress within the organisation
- 8am until 5pm Monday-Friday with 25 working days holidays + bank holidays.
******THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE START ROLE AND WE ARE INTERVIEWING *******
-----------------------------DO NOT DELAY - APPLY NOW ------------------------------
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Email Marketing
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'