In line with our clients plans for global growth they are now looking to expand their Business Development Team by recruiting additional Business Development Executives.
The BDE will be responsible for identifying sales leads, potential clients and sourcing new opportunities. You will build on excellent communication skills and product knowledge to pitch to new and prospective clients.
You will need to be creative with the ability to think outside the box, proactive in pursuing new opportunities and strategic in your thinking and approach. As a BDE you will liaise frequently with various department and seniority levels, so commercial awareness and good business sense are essential.
This is a telephone based role but is very consultative and as such requires someone with an investigative mind set, excellent communication skills and resilience.
Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities:
* Be able to identify the correlation between our products and market trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
*Discover and explore business opportunities.
* Screen potential business opportunities by analyzing the market, scoping out decision-makers and planning a strategy to communicate a relevant message to create interest.
* Evaluate prospect requirements, needs and strategic goals.
*Support the process of closing new business deals by co-ordinating the prospects requirements with the sales operation team, prior to the opportunity being handed over to the appropriate sales executive.
*Communicate and interact with a diverse range of individuals and organisations, at all levels of the business.
*Deliver a sustainable pipeline of sales opportunities which meet the criteria of our chosen markets.
*Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
*Update the CRM system on prospect activities on a daily basis.
*Liaise with the Marketing Manager on opportunities which require further input of resources in order to engage with the prospect.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
* Resilient, highly motivated and confident to take on new challenges.
* Have a natural curiosity and be commercially aware of the Software Market.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
* A strong work ethic.
* Entrepreneur mind-set.
* Good listening skills. A team player.
* Competitive Salary.
* Uncapped Bonus.
* Sales Training.
* Flexible work pattern.
* Private Healthcare.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'