Our client, a leading software provider with over 30 years' experience within their field are actively looking to appoint and experienced Business Development Executive to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying sales leads, potential clients and sourcing new opportunities and will need excellent communication skills and product knowledge to pitch to new and prospective clients.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to new and potential clients
- Communicating and interacting with a diverse range of individuals and organisations, at all levels of the business
- Discovering and exploring business opportunities through analysing the market
- Evaluating client requirements, needs and strategic goals
- Supporting the process of closing new business deals by co-ordinating the clients requirements with the sales operation team, prior to the opportunity being handed over to the appropriate field sales executive.
- Delivering a sustainable pipeline of sales opportunities which meet the criteria of our chosen markets
- Updating the CRM system on prospect activities on a daily basis and diarising call backs
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager on opportunities which require further input of resources in order to engage with the prospect
The successful candidate for the role of Business Development Executive will have:
- Resilience and the confidence to take on new challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural curiosity and be commercially aware of the Software Market
- Degree level or equivalent education
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work to targets
In return the Business Development Executive will receive a basic salary of £22,000 OTE £30,000. Along with a competitive salary you will receive uncapped bonuses, sales training, private health care and flexible working patterns. Working hours are 8.30 - 5.00 Mon - Fri.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Outbound calls
- Business Development Executive
- Lead Generating
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'