Sales Executive office based
£18,000 basic plus OTE £30,000 uncapped and excellent benefits
Our client a leading environmental services company is seeking a Sales Executive to join their Leeds Branch. The role is to target a selected area to sell the services to businesses. Our client are offering the Sales Executive a competitive salary of £18,000 basic plus OTE targeted bonus.
The Sales executive will implement a tried and tested sales process to secure new business for our clients service.
The Sales Executive role will include:
- Plan own time, taking into account priorities and deadlines
- B2B Sales and account retention
- Demonstrate repeated effort and resilience when overcoming a number of obstacles to achieve a result
- Always shows a positive attitude and achieves outcomes despite setbacks
- Demonstrate persistence despite rejection and takes all the necessary action to ensure the timely delivery of successful business outcomes
- Project self- confidence and believes in their capacity to be successful
- Demonstrate an understanding of the customer and their needs
- Identify, build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts in order to deliver success and maximise sales opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of selling a value proposition to the customer
With excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career this is a role where you can really excel - Please apply now for an immediate interview and start date.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'