Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team based in Brighton. The role is ideal for talented phone-based Call Centre Executives, or those already experienced in customer service over the phone. This is not a cold calling job.
This is an opportunity to join an established, fast-growing but still young company looking to disrupt and improve the car industry. It's a rare opportunity to make your mark in a fun environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
As a Business Development Executive your responsibilities will be:
- Calling sellers that have enquired about selling their car and gathering detailed information on their vehicle
- Managing sellers expectations on sale price
- Update our internal systems with all the vehicle details
- Keep in consistent contact with sellers throughout the process
- Dealing with general customer service enquiries
- Support the account management and After sales team where needed
- Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have proven telesales skills and a passion for giving the best possible customer experience. You're going to need:
- A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard and as part of an enthusiastic team
- Demonstrable experience in a telesales or phone-based role
- A great telephone manner, and the ability to talk engagingly to lots of different types of customers
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in cars - you don't have to be a petrol-head, but knowledge of cars and the industry will be a huge advantage
- Real ambition to develop your skills and be the best at what you do
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and uncapped earning potential
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- Regular social events
- Be part of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up at the early stage
- A roadmap to career progression
- Develop your skills and experience rapidly, and get ongoing training and support
- Work with people that are passionate about what they do
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'